Re: Cygwin? or paid version from SRA? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Cygwin? or paid version from SRA?
Date
List pgsql-general
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 09:14:09AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > I think SRA's version has better performance because it is a native
> > Windows version, rather than using Cygwin, and it does threading, rather
> > than CreateProcess() to start each database session.
>
> I asked SRA a month ago or so if they sold outside Japan, and was told
> that "they were not ready yet".  Are they getting ready?

No, I don't think so.  The original poster had a .hk domain, so I assume
he is in Hong Kong, and they might sell there, but I am not 100% sure.

The big problem is that all the admin tools are only in Japanese, but I
am told they are working on that.