[Cygwin] Postgresql 7.3.4 Installation Problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From NK
Subject [Cygwin] Postgresql 7.3.4 Installation Problem
Date
List pgsql-general

Trying to install Postgresql 7.3.4  using the Cygwin(the last version) , I followed all the instructions.

After typing the  "" ./configure "" command, I typed "" make "" (i have installed the GNU make 8 ) but after the build-process the result was not "All of Postgresql is successfully made,Ready to install" but the report of two errors

 make[2]: *** [postgres] Error 1

   make[2]: Leaving Directory `cygdrive/[the folder where postgresql is located]/src/backend`

 make[1]: *** [all] Error 2

   make[1]: Leaving Directory `cygdrive/[the folder where postgresql is located/src`

make: *** [all] Error 2

Could anyone help me to solve the problem?

Did Anyone Face the same problem?

Thank You Very Much In Advance

NK

Do You Yahoo!?