Re: Make psql use all pretty print options - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Make psql use all pretty print options
Date
List pgsql-patches
Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> This patch hasn't been forgotten about?

Uh, I can't find this patch.  That either means it is in CVS already, or
in the 7.5 patches queue:

    http:/momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches2

However, I don't see it in there.  Was it for 7.4?  Did I lose it?

Hold, I think I remember this patch --- we talked about it via IM.  You
posted it, but I thought you said it wasn't ready, so I didn't keep it
--- was that the one?