Re: help with rule and notification - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Theodore Petrosky
Subject Re: help with rule and notification
Date
List pgsql-sql
ok if the only info I can pass is that the notify
happened and then I need to go look at the notifying
table is it possible to create a rule that on update
of jobstable insert into notifytable the jobnumber

has there been any real discussion about adding this
to the todo list?

I was really pretty excited about using notify,...

Ted