Re: Can anyone recommend a good PostGres admin tool? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Marques
Subject Re: Can anyone recommend a good PostGres admin tool?
Date
List pgsql-general
El Mié 01 Oct 2003 19:58, Rick Seeger escribió:
> We're looking for a (preferrably free) Windows (or browser) based PG
> admin tool to use in our office. I've only ever used the psql command
> line interface, so I don't have any experience with the GUI tools out
> there. Any help appreciated.

From Windows I would recommend phpPgAdmin, but you'll need a web server with
PHP, and if you don't have it, it might not be the best tool.
You can also try PgAdmin III.

--
 20:26:01 up 40 days, 12:08,  2 users,  load average: 0.65, 1.00, 0.97
Martín Marqués                  |        mmarques@unl.edu.ar