Re: - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re:
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le Mardi 30 Septembre 2003 17:23, Ângelo Marcos Rigo a écrit :
> A Portuguese-Brazilian PgAdmin user describe me a
> problem with acentt code, the data on the database
> wich have acentt is not displayed properly in PgAdmin
> III but do appear properly in PgAdmin II.

Hi Ângelo,

Could you:
- click on the database and show properties. What is the encoding of your
database:  SQL_ASCII or Unicode or anything else?

- send me privately an attached file including the definition of the table
with one row of data. You can use pg_dump --table=TABLE to dump a table. I
will test display here.

Are you using our stock binaries or did you compile pgAdmin3 yourself? What OS
are you running?

Cheers, Jean-Michel