Re: Thanks to developers, testers, contributors, translators... Everyone! - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Thanks to developers, testers, contributors, translators... Everyone!
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le Dimanche 28 Septembre 2003 11:51, Devrim GUNDUZ a écrit :
> BTW, I've just translated Dave's release announcement into Turkish and
> posted it to local user group lists.

Dear Devrim and other kind contributors,

Thanks a lot for the website translation. By the way, if you plan to register
pgAdmin website on Turkish search engines and/or Free Software web sites, you
can use the following URL which displays information in Turkish automatically:

http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=tr_TR

Same goes for other languages:

German: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=de_DE
English: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=en_US
Persian: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=fa_IR
French: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=fr_FR
Indonesian: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=id_ID
Japanese: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=ja_JP
Chinese simplified: http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/index.php?locale=zh_CN

I will implement automatic language detection soon. Also, I plan to add a
"link section" in the website pointing to various search engines where we
registered.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel