Re: pgsql in Portugal - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From elein
Subject Re: pgsql in Portugal
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I do believe written brazillian portugues and
iberian portugues are compatible.  This is
from having General Bits translated into portugues.

Can we get some actual portugues speakers to
weigh in on this?  I should have more information
shortly.

elein