Web site headers and footers for page inclusion. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Wade Klaver
Subject Web site headers and footers for page inclusion.
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello All,
  I have this page for press release details almost wrapped up for Josh, but
have a few questions about the way the web site goes together.  How are we
handling the main site look and navigation?  Does every page in a site have
the entire page header included in it?  If so, this makes keeping documents
all current a nightmare.  If not, how is redundant content included in pages?
SSI, PHP, etc?  Or do we stick with statically built pages until we have the
collective time to make the move to a CMS?  The other issue is regarding
press releases in languages for which we do not have a *.postgresql.org
translation for.  Any suggestions for handling this?  Default to English and
get branded as "Amerocentric"?  Provide them as plain text?  I am open to
suggestions here.
--
Wade Klaver
Wavefire Technologies Corporation