Re: Status update - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai
Subject Re: Status update
Date
List pgsql-www
-On [20030908 21:12], Andreas Grabmüller (webmaster@letzplay.de) wrote:
>Well, I'm not very good in designing, but if you give me something I
>will implement it ;)

Sorry for piping in here guys,

but I've recently redone the tendra.org site (be aware, the IPv6 address
points to the new machine and isn't working yet) and would like to help
on designing a bit more usable postgresql.org site.

Could someone be so kind to inform me what is being done at the moment,
because I have some ideas I want to work out and present to you people
over the course of the coming days/weeks.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai
PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B