Re: ODBC Connection Pooling (Windows 2000 MDAC 2.7 patched, pgodbc-7.02.00.05) - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Chris Gamache
Subject Re: ODBC Connection Pooling (Windows 2000 MDAC 2.7 patched, pgodbc-7.02.00.05)
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Doug, thanks for the reply!

Bruce, back me up (or shoot me down..): currval() should be undefined when a
connection is first made for any given sequence. If a connection is recycled,
shouldn't currval() be undefined for any given sequence to simulate the
behavior of a connection first being made?

CG