No "ON DELETE CASCADE" on pgadmin3 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Rudy Koento
Subject No "ON DELETE CASCADE" on pgadmin3
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi list,

I just downloaded the daily snapshot of pgadmin3 rpm
for 21/08/2003.  Comparing to pgadmin2, when I click
on one of the tables available, there's the SQL script
that does the creating of the table.  However, I can't
find any "ON DELETE CASCADE" or such with pgadmin3.
Is it placed somewhere else?

Another thing is, the scrollbar for the treeview can't
scroll page by page.  I'm using pgadmin3 on linux.

Anyway, this is a great software.  I've been waiting
for the linux port of pgadmin2 for a long time :)