Re: Mail server load - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Mail server load
Date
List pgsql-general
16:00 ...

neptune# awk '{print $7}' /var/log/amavisd | sort | uniq -c
 285 BAD
1807 BANNED
12289 INFECTED
11731 Passed,
   5 SA
   1 turned

Here's a normal day:

neptune# cat /var/log/amavisd.o | grep "Aug 17" | awk '{print $7}' | sort
| uniq -c
 332 BAD
  13 BANNED
 938 INFECTED