Re: Pls help - Limiting query results by percentage of results - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Pls help - Limiting query results by percentage of results
Date
List pgsql-novice
Brian,

> I am trying to limit the results of a query using the LIMIT clause - but
instead of an absolute number I would like to limit by a percentage of rows
returned.

We don't have that feature, I'm afraid.   You'd have to write a procedure or
subroutine which calculated that number an then passed it to LIMIT.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions