Re: Mail server load - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: Mail server load
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Paul Thomas wrote:

> There's a few come thru the list to me and I had a few more yesterday as
> part of the daily spam. Like most people from the non-M$ world, this sort
> of thing just passes me by :)

I'm looking into how to add a 'taboo subject' filter onto the mj2 lists
themselves ... right now, I have a personal filter on:

elsif anyof (header :contains ["Subject"] "Approved",
             header :contains ["Subject"] "Thank you!",
             header :contains ["Subject"] "That movie",
             header :contains ["Subject"] "Your details",
             header :contains ["Subject"] "Wicked screensaver") {
     fileinto "INBOX.garbage";
}

I can't think of anyone using anything but *maybe* the Approved one in
their Subject, so there shouldn't be too many false positives ...
hopefully hear something from the mj2 guys relatively soon ...