Re: move to usenet? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject Re: move to usenet?
Date
Re: move to usenet?  ("Jules Alberts" <jules.alberts@arbodienst-limburg.nl>)
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Jules Alberts wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> This is not a troll and I certainly don't want to start a holy war but
> wouldn't it be a good idea to move the postgresql lists from the
> mailing list approach to usenet? IMHO it's more open and easier to work
> with. As it is now, there are some postgreql usenet groups but hardly
> anything happens there.

connect to news.us.postgresql.org or news.fr.postgresql.org if you want to
get all messages/groups ... they are all gate'd ... if anyone out there is
running a news server that is willing to provide a relay point, please
contact me, and we'll work on getting a feed in place ...