How to easily spot Foreign keys - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Harry Broomhall
Subject How to easily spot Foreign keys
Date
Re: How to easily spot Foreign keys
List pgsql-novice
    I am currently doing a bit of 'reverse engineering' and documenting
a set of tables.

    Using pgsql and the \d command produces info about most things, but
doesn't *obviously* produce foreign key or references info.

    I am aware that the info is buried somewhere in the 'ContraintTrigger'
items, but it isn't obvious how to retrieve the info.

    Is there a tool, or a work-around to get this info in a rather more
'user-friendly' fashion?

    Regards,
        Harry.