Re: how to connect jdk with postgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Savio Domnic
Subject Re: how to connect jdk with postgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi Amlok,
I am a MS Student in Germany. I also did my project
with a Java front end and in the back end I used
PostgreSQL on LInux. It was really challenging work.
Understanding your email I assume yours is not that
different as mine.

First i learned Java Servlets because the most easiest
way to communicate is using the browser. Then JDBC
with PostgreSQL is only playing a little part here
because you got to make a connection, then update,
delete or insert a new record. You make a selection
usign SQL commands and compare the result using an if
constellation in the servlets.

Perhaps you could give me a two questions and I can
make a sample code for you with which you can build
your further work.

Good luck
Domnic