Translation to Brazilian Portuguese - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Subject Translation to Brazilian Portuguese
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hi,

I updated the translations of libpq, pg_controldata, pg_dump and pg_resetxlog and translated the psql, scripts and
backend.The backend is incomplete yet, but I'm working on it. I'm planning to translate the FAQ too. The patch is made
under7.4beta1.
Just get the file and gunzip it in root directory and then apply the patch.

I put the archives in my machine because the patch has 86K.
<http://www2.ufgnet.ufg.br/euler/patch_pt-br.tar.gz>

Best Regards,
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
euler (at) ufgnet.ufg.br