Re: regression test failure - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: regression test failure
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Strange.  I know we check for bison >= 1.875, and you have that, and so
do I, but I don't see those regression failures.  Is it possible you
have old bison output files from an older bison release?

root@arch.wavefire.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/WORKSTATION-5.0-SMP i386

> [neil@arch neil]$ bison --version
> bison (GNU Bison) 1.875
> [neil@arch neil]$ flex --version
> flex version 2.5.4
>
> regression.diffs is attached.
>
> -Neil
>
> P.S. Someone should go ahead and re-generate INSTALL from
> the latest SGML: INSTALL still claims that we need bison
> 1.50 or greater.

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Pennsylvania19073