Re: Release changes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: Release changes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 10:47:36AM +0200, Andreas Pflug wrote:
> AFAICS the current implementation still doesn't have a way to access the
> affected rowset, so it'a pretty much like a SELECT without a WHERE.

Yeah, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to implement this functionality
during the 7.4 cycle (and it apparently wasn't important enough for
anyone else to do it while I've been away). I'll probably get around
to doing it some time before the 7.5 release.

The current STATEMENT trigger code is still useful, IMHO -- I think
your suggestion that we should remove any mention of this feature
from the docs is certainly going too far. Should I submit a patch
for the documentation to include a note about what functionality
hasn't been implemented yet?

-Neil