pgsql-server/ /configure /configure.in rc/back ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From tgl@svr1.postgresql.org (Tom Lane)
Subject pgsql-server/ /configure /configure.in rc/back ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql-server
Changes by:    tgl@svr1.postgresql.org    03/08/01 16:12:53

Modified files:
    .              : configure configure.in
    src/backend/port/hpux: tas.c.template
    src/include/port: hpux.h
    src/include/storage: s_lock.h
Added files:
    src/backend/port/tas: hpux_hppa.s
Removed files:
    src/backend/port/tas: hpux.s

Log message:
    Since HPUX now exists for Itanium, we should decouple the assumption
    that OS=hpux is the same as CPU=hppa.  First steps at doing this.
    With these patches, we still work on hppa with either gcc or HP's cc.
    We might work on hpux/itanium with gcc, but I can't test it.  Definitely
    will not work on hpux/itanium with non-gcc compiler, for lack of spinlock
    code.