Re: function returning setof performance question - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Mark Bronnimann
Subject Re: function returning setof performance question
Date
List pgsql-sql
 Thanks for the reply.
 I was hoping to eliminate the parse call on the view because I was doing
the where clause on the view instead of putting the where in the view.
In all, I was hoping to keep a single view called from multiple functions
with different where clauses. Yep... I shoulda known better...
 Thanks again!

--

Mark Bronnimann
meb@speakeasy.net