Re: Make clean fails - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From nolan@celery.tssi.com
Subject Re: Make clean fails
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > Yep, that solved both the make clean and the coredump problems.
> > Is that piece of information in the developers FAQ anywhere?
>
> It's in the "how to use CVS" instructions ...

So it is.  I probably read that before I got CVS working here, and it
isn't mentioned (or that section of the docs referenced) in the CVS section
in the Developer's FAQ.

I found both sections insufficient for me to get CVS working here, and
since I am thinking about using it for another project I picked up a
copy of 'ESSENTIAL CVS' to fill in some of the gaps in my knowledge.

Just part of the baptism of fire for a newbie, I guess. :-)
--
Mike Nolan