New website status - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject New website status
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Dear all,

Just a quick note to say we now have an interactive translation status at
http://snake.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php.

Also, I rasterised Andreas .EPS logo using the latest Gimp-1.3 snapshot.

This week-end, I will be working on the image thumnail. I could not find any
suitable PHP class, only large application which do not answer our simple
needs. Therefore I am designing custom classes. If you know suitable PHP
classes, please let me know.

Dear Mark: if you have time, could you run a cron job every 5 minutes on snake
to: "cd /usr/local/apache/htdocs/cvsroot/pgadmin3; cvs -C -P -d" under
username jmpoure. Thanks.

Cheers,
Jean-Miche