Re: quick question about PreparedStatements - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Felipe Schnack
Subject Re: quick question about PreparedStatements
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I don't know, maybe I just don't understand something about Prep. Statements, but why they have a reference to a
ResultSetit has created? To me make more sense the opposite, the ResultSets reference the Statement...
  Anyone can confirm I can only have one resultset per statement?