Re: obtuse plpgsql function needs - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From elein
Subject Re: obtuse plpgsql function needs
Date
List pgsql-sql
Bruce--
Something for the todo list. This would be extremely
handy.  At minimum C functions should be able to
ask the type of thing that was actually passed in and get
a legitimate answer even if the type were a
rowtype.

This will also lead to the need for unnamed rowtypes,
sooner or later.

I know, I know, send a patch.

--elein