Re: 7.4 Press Release -- Draft #3 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andrew Sullivan
Subject Re: 7.4 Press Release -- Draft #3
Date
Re: 7.4 Press Release -- Draft #3  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 09:13:34AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

> "If you tried PostgreSQL before, and it wasn't quite fast enough,
> and you went with Oracle, it's time to re-evaluate," suggests Rod

Can I suggest you use "something else" instead of "Oracle"?  I know
it's weasely, but Oracle has lawyers and they're not afraid to use
them.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110