RFP announcement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Richard Schilling
Subject RFP announcement
Date
List pgsql-hackers
A few weeks ago I posted a message on this board requesting interest
from anyone who would be willing to participate in a Request For
Proposal (RFP) to provide software development and project management
for Washington State.  I am happy to announce that we have several
dozen participants at present.  Everyone who has responded has been
added to the list of participants, and will now be reviewing the actual
RFP.

If you have not gotten any e-mails regarding this project, but wanted
to be on the distribution list, please inform me immediately and we'll
get you added.

I'm very excited about the possibility of working with this community
on such a project.

Richard Schilling
Proprietor
National Informatics Company