Re: Translation: Languages - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Translation: Languages
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Wednesday 16 July 2003 03:09, Haller Hálfdánarson wrote:
> CVS snapshot since... two nights ago (?) indicates some to and some do not
> translate it.

Language names are extracted automatically. I would prefer a solution where
only the translated names appear: fr_FR Français, en_US English, de_DE
Deutsch... But this is not possible as the menu is displayed in one font. All
languages cannot be displayed in one Unicode font. So the problem remains...

I don't have a clear opinion yet. To save translator time, it may be
preferable to keep the English names for languages.

Before we do, could we have more input on the technical side. Is it possible
to avoid the extraction of language names?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel