Re: pgadmin/pgsql logo - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: pgadmin/pgsql logo
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Tuesday 15 July 2003 12:48, Dave Page wrote:
> I am (as we speak) tweaking the current in-house CMS used on the
> existing site for a slightly different look and new content:
> http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/pgadmin3.php. comment welcome, though
> I'm not exactly flush with time right now and Mark has real work to do
> again :-(

Dear Friends,

Agreed, a few pages are enough. Just two remarks, could you add links to the:
- snapshot.html and unix_compilation.html pages.
- translation pages.

If you don't mind, I would prefer PHP static pages, because we will be able to
migrate them to PHP gettext system. A complete multilingual web site will
give us more exposure.

If needed, I will be available on Thursday and Friday to work on a simple web
site design. Some developers/translators might also be interested in helping
out (I think of Troels who is a very good website designer). Troels, do have
any idea how we could work on the site?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel