Re: pgadmin/pgsql logo - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgadmin/pgsql logo
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

The CMS we were going to use just wasn't going to be suitable (it was
the best of a bunch and we had to port that from MySQL!). Before you
suggest Bricolage, it's just *waaaayyyy* too complex for our
requirements.

I am (as we speak) tweaking the current in-house CMS used on the
existing site for a slightly different look and new content:
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/pgadmin3.php. comment welcome, though
I'm not exactly flush with time right now and Mark has real work to do
again :-(

I will create a Gborg project.

Regards, Dave.