Re: OSF build broken - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Philip Yarra
Subject Re: OSF build broken
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 03:09 pm, Joe Conway wrote:
> I found it on my Red Hat 9 box in sys/types.h:
> <snip>
> #  if __GLIBC_HAVE_LONG_LONG
> __extension__ typedef long long int int64_t;
> #  endif

And on RedHat 7.3 it's in stdint.h - they must move it around to keep the
snipers guessing.

If you haven't hit this problem trying to build, it sounds like the right
things are getting included for your platform.

What's the best (most portable) way to fix this? Would something like:
#ifdef OSF
#include <db.h>
#endif
work? I'm guessing this sort of issue comes up regularly.