From Rudi Starcevic
Subject Re: [NOVICE] jobs mailling list: pgsql-jobs@postgresql.org ?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
OK.

I'm just about to retire for the night.
I'm sure I'll find more posting's on this thread
when I kick off again tomorrow.

So as my day ends it looks like jobs.postgresql.org
may well make it's debut as an email list.

As Robert states an email list meets most of the criteria.

I can always use my skill's elsewhere if not needed on this project.

Thanks
See you tomorrow.

Best Regards
Rudi.