Re: PlPython - Mailing list pgsql-general

From elein
Subject Re: PlPython
Date
Re: PlPython  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general

OK.  SD and GD behaviours are valid as stated in the
original docs.  I assume, therefore, that TD (for triggers)
also behaves.

All of the "forbidded" imports work with the following
exceptions:
    * mpz -- undefined symbol -- probably just my system
    * some modules are dependent on others so
    you may have to order them correctly.  This is
    just I python thing I think.

I was testing on SuSe 7.3 with Kevin's patch applied to
PostgreSQL v7.3.2.

Sorry about the mixup earlier.  But the "forbidden"
modules part still needs to be tossed for the new
doc.

elein