Re: PlPython - Mailing list pgsql-general

From elein
Subject Re: PlPython
Date
List pgsql-general
(@***@*#$*(@#&&)

Checking on the build that was supposed to install
the patch, I now see I have an incorrect conf argument.
Take 2.  I'll rerun these tests right now with a good build.
Give me 1/2 hour max.

--elein

On Monday 30 June 2003 13:45, Tom Lane wrote:
> elein  <elein@varlena.com> writes:
> > According to my testing that statement about dictionaries
> > is still valid.
>
> What are you testing?  It sure looks like it's not the untrusted version
> of plpython:
>
> > ERROR:  plpython: Call of function `__plpython_procedure_import_test_1849240' failed.
> > exceptions.SystemError: Failed to load the builtin codecs: untrusted dynamic module: _codecs
>
> AFAIK that "untrusted dynamic module" error is from RExec.
>
>             regards, tom lane

elein@varlena.com     Database Consulting     www.varlena.com
PostgreSQL General Bits    http:/www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/
   "Free your mind the rest will follow" -- en vogue