Re: COPY keyword - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Eckermann
Subject Re: COPY keyword
Date
List pgsql-general
Peeter,

I do not know Java, so I cannot suggest the syntax to
use.  I am not sure that COPY is the best solution for
your needs anyway.  Have you tried running your
multiple inserts within a single transaction?

I am forwarding your message to the pgsql-general list
so that others can comment.