Re: [pgsql-advocacy] interesting PHP/MySQL thread - Mailing list pgsql-general

From nolan@celery.tssi.com
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] interesting PHP/MySQL thread
Date
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] interesting PHP/MySQL thread  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-general
> Whoa, something's not right.  Could you please send along an EXPLAIN
> ANALYZE after doing a VACUUM ANALYZE of your query that's taking 3-4x
> longer?

As luck would have it, I just finished the latest 'emergency' part of
the project, so I may have a day or so to play with this before the
CIO figures out I'm done.  :-)

I'm hoping this turns out to be a tuning issue, as I'm still very much
of a rookie at tuning PostgreSQL.

I'll see if I can work something up.  Should this go to the general
list or somewhere else?
--
Mike Nolan