Re: Two weeks to feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Two weeks to feature freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dann Corbit wrote:
> Perhaps all that is needed is some sort of automated, formal reporting
> procedure.  For example, a large test set might be created that runs a
> thorough regression feature list.  When the test completes, a data file
> is emailed to some central repository, parsed, and stored in a database.

I do have an automated build/initdb/regression that I run every night
and email the results to myself.

[ "X$1" != "X-n" ] && CLEAN="-c" && shift. /etc/profilepgstoprm -r /u/pg/data# return command error value(pgmakeall
$CLEAN2>&1; echo "$?" > $TMP/ret) |     (tee  $TMP/0; exit `cat $TMP/ret`) &&aspg initdb &&pgstart &&newdb test &&cd
/pg/test/regress&&gmake clean &&aspg gmake installcheckgrep warning $TMP/0 |     grep -v setproctitle |     grep -v
find_rule|     grep -v yy_flex_realloc |    grep -v '\[javac\] 1 warning'

I also run this after I apply patches.

Pennsylvania19073