Two weeks to feature freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Two weeks to feature freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
We have less than two weeks to feature freeze.  Win32 is still in an
uncompleted state, and I haven't been able to return to it recently.
Jan is working on getting exec() working, and hopefully someone can help
me on signals.  If I get those two done, I think I can tweek Win32 in
minor ways during beta.

I talked to Patrick about PITR, and with JR now back involved, he might
get it done.

Basically, we might get them both in, or it might be a disaster that we
delayed beta for one month.

I am heading to MIT now and will try to get all the outstanding patches
in within the next few days.  There are only a few left, mostly ones
that appeared while I was applying the last patch backlog.

I have also been asked to complete my O'Reilly slides by the end of next
week, so I will have little time for Win32.

Pennsylvania19073