Re: pg_get_triggerdef in pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: pg_get_triggerdef in pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Andreas,

> I'm not natively english speaking, and so I don't understand what you
> want to say with this. Maybe this is some kind of Australian slang? Do
> you agree or disagree? I'm trying to explain my concerns and proposals,
> and it would be kind if I'm answered seriously and understandably.

Sorry if I offended you.  'You what!' is what you say when you cannot
believe what someone is saying...  Calling 'stable views that work when
you rename columns' a gimmick is quite an incredible thing to say...

You honestly would rather be able to view accurate source of views that
don't work rather than complicted source of views that actually work?

Anyway, there's no reason why we can't have both with a bit of effort...

Chris