Re: [HACKERS] SAP and MySQL ... [and Benchmark] - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] SAP and MySQL ... [and Benchmark]
Date
Re: [HACKERS] SAP and MySQL ... [and Benchmark]  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
List pgsql-general
I assume we don't want to mimick FreeBSD's infighting.

I don't have any problem with doing voting, but I will say that the
stated PostgreSQL core leadership goal, "to do as little as possible",
has served us well.