Re: [HACKERS] Are we losing momentum? - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Are we losing momentum?
Date
List pgsql-patches
Wow, this is a good argument!  I must admit I made 'ps -ef' work on BSD
because I was just so used to it on mainframe Unix.  There is that
'fingers type without thinking' thing, and I think that is what he is
talking about.

I wonder if we should just support SHOW TABLES or the most common ones.

Maybe emulation is the wrong approach --- maybe we just need 'finger
thinking' shortcuts.