Please Help me ???? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From utomo restu
Subject Please Help me ????
Date
List pgsql-admin
Dear All

I'am a new user in postgresql, i want to ask about :

1. The one who is intended with STORED PROCEDURE,
   how its implement and what its surplus.
   Version POSTGRESQL that how much possess STRORED PROCEDURE.

2. In when I make the function as follows:

   CREATE FUNCTION forward(CHAR(10))
   RETURNS CHAR(10), CHAR(30)
   AS 'select no_id, name FROM address where no_id=$1;'
   Language 'sql';

   To step forward orders the error ...
   Which wants I asked, how make a function that can step forward RETURNS More than a column
   (I want to show 2 columns i.e. no_id and Name) ?

thank's
http://www.linuxmail.org/