Re: Column property / Drop constraint - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Jean-Michel POURE
Subject Re: Column property / Drop constraint
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Le Mardi 27 Mai 2003 11:57, Andreas Pflug a écrit :
> Couldn't reproduce this. Please state exactly on which node the
> selection was when this happened. And which OS?

I feel sorry to say I was not able to run ./configure successfuly. I am still
running a RedHat 8.0 platform, no Window$ as usual.

CREATE TABLE public.fournisseur_journal
(
  fourjo_oid int4 NOT NULL DEFAULT nextval('fournisseur_journal_seq'::text),
  fourjo_num int2,
  fourjo_datefact date,
  fourjo_datecompta date,
  fourjo_intitule text[],
  fourjo_ht float4,
  fourjo_immo_tva55 float4[],
  fourjo_immo_tva196 float4,
  fourjo_bs_tva55 float4[],
  fourjo_bs_tva196 float4,
  fourjo_ttc float4[],
  fourjo_descriptif text[],
  CONSTRAINT fourjo_pkey PRIMARY KEY (fourjo_oid)
) WITH OIDS;

The error saved in error.log is:
2003-05-27 12:19:54 ERROR  : ERROR:  Bad date external representation ''

I wonder if it is not a localisation problem.

Cheers, Jean-Michel