Re: pgsql Replication Proxy (was Re: Replication for a - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Steve Crawford
Subject Re: pgsql Replication Proxy (was Re: Replication for a
Date
List pgsql-sql
If someone hasn't mentioned it already, look at:
http://www.objectweb.org/c-jdbc/index.html

From their description:
C-JDBC provides a flexible architecture that allows you to achieve
scalability, high availability and failover with your database tiers. C-JDBC
instantiates the concept of RAIDb : Redundant Array of Inexpensive Databases.
The database is distributed and replicated among several nodes and C-JDBC
load balance the queries between these nodes.

Yes, it's open source.

Meanwhile I'll check out DBI::Multiplex

Cheers,
Steve