Re: Bad timestamp external representation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mark Tessier
Subject Re: Bad timestamp external representation
Date
Re: Bad timestamp external representation  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:09:46 -0700 (PDT)
Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com> wrote:

Actually, that was the last thing I tried before I wrote this note. Before I entered

herboris=> INSERT INTO cart (cartid, clientid, invdate, paydate) VALUES
herboris-> (4469858, 2, 'current', 'now');

And still got the same error message:

ERROR:  Bad date external representation 'current'

--
Thanks,

Mark