Re: getting rid of "Adding missing FROM-clause entry...." - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Subject Re: getting rid of "Adding missing FROM-clause entry...."
Date
List pgsql-sql

Actually i have to update multiple columns my original
query was:

UPDATE  profile_master    SET
title1=a.title1 , fname1=a.fname1 , mname1=a.mname1 ,lname1=a.lname1 , desg1 = a.desg1 FROM

(  SELECT company_id , titile as title1 ,fname as fname1 ,mname as mname1 ,  lname as lname1 ,company_position as desg1
from public.catalog_key_contacts as b   where  b.company_id=profile_master.company_id order by contact_id limit 1
offset0)

as a WHERE

profile_master.source='CATALOG' ;

Regds