Re: How log everything? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Franco Bruno Borghesi
Subject Re: How log everything?
Date
List pgsql-admin
you have to make some changes on the postgresql.conf file:

log_statements = true
log_timestamp = true
log_connections = true

server_min_messages defaults to notice, so any warning/error will be logged
too.

Of course, do a pg_ctl reload -mf for the postmaster to be aware of the
changes.
And remember to rotate your logs every day, as the log file will grow very
fast.