Re: Psql 'Expanded display (\x)' behaviour - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Ennio-Sr
Subject Re: Psql 'Expanded display (\x)' behaviour
Date
List pgsql-bugs
* Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> [140403, 01:40]:
>=20
> Turn off the pager in psql and see if that makes a difference.  Check the
> documentation of the pager program.  Check your locale settings.  AFAICT,
> I didn't have any special settings enabled.
>=20

God bless you, Peter!=20
That was it: turning off the pager, characters display well both with
expanded display on or off. Perhaps I should substitute less with lv in
my pager ... Ok, I will look through available documentation and
eventually come back again.
Thank you very much indeed.
    Ennio.
--=20
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.     \\?=
//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"   (diceva Henry Miller) ]     (=
=B0|=B0)
[Why to use Win$ozz (I say) if ... "even a fool can do that.             )=
=3D(
 Do something you aren't good at!" (used to say Henry Miller) ]